Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Travel Travel...

I have so many small trips coming up, I turned down an opportunity to go to the Carribean Coast last weekend because I just felt like I needed some chill time. I'm already far from my real home, and then to do so much traveling on top of that, it really wears me out. Blah. There are so many little trips coming up.

Nov 16th, 17th, 18th- Going with a friend Lucia (Korean Missionary that I work with at the Foundation) to Volcano Arenal and hot springs for three days. 4 hour bus ride.

Nov 24th- Going with Lucia and some other friends to Volcano Poas for the whole day. 2 1/2 hour bus ride.

Dec 1st, 2nd- Going with the family to the beach for a few days as a goodbye thing. 2 hours away.

Dec 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th- Going with Val and Steph (my sisters here) to Nicaragua to translate for a mission team from Ohio. 8 hour bus ride.

Dec 12th- Flying home to the United States of America where I will speak English, eat chicken fajita roll ups from Applebees, and have a cell phone once again.

No comments: