Sunday, November 04, 2007

I already told some of you this story...

Last week I saw a fight in the street downtown while I was walking to my bus stop. I was crossing the street and these two guys had road rage or something. There was a guy on the motorcycle (late 20s and fit) and a guy in a taxi (40s and unfit). They both exited their vehicles and were swearing at each other. Then they started fighting and the motorcycle guy seriously cracked the other guys skull open on the pavement. He had his head, and was banging it against the ground. There was blood everywhere. All over his face. I was just screaming "Help him help him" because I didn't know what to do... I thought he was going to kill him. There was just a crowd gawking and finally two huge guys came and pulled them apart. The older man's face was ruined, all I could compare it to is when Edward Norton ruins the blond kid's face in Fight Club. I wanted to throw up, cry or something. I had a lot of emotion and adrenaline. I hate seeing human being treating other human beings this way, especially over road rage. I can feel God frowning at how stupid we are.

No comments: