Friday, September 28, 2007

Songs

I was going to my i-tunes today and realized that I have a lot of favorite songs. In case anyone cares, some songs that I will never get sick of:

Bebe- Siempre Me Quedará
Ben Folds- Not The Same
Ben Harper- Forever, Please Me Like You Want To
Bob Marley- Waiting In Vain
Brand New- Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't, Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis, Degausser
Coldplay- Warning Sign
Copeland- When Finally Set Free
Counting Crows- Anna Begins
Damien Rice- Rootless Tree
Dashboard Confessional- Bend And Not Break, The Ghost Of A Good Thing
Dave Matthews Band- Some Devil
Death Cab for Cutie- Summer Skin, We Have The Facts and We're Voting Yes
Emilie Simón- Opium
Enrique Iglesias- Dimelo
Imogen Heap- I Am In Love With You, The Walk, Hide and Seek, Glittering Cloud
Iron and Wine- Upward Over the Mountain, Gray Stables
Jack Johnson- Rodeo Clowns
John Mayer- Split Screen Sadness, I Don't Trust Myself, Back To You, Why Georgia
Led Zeppelin- Kashmir, That's the Way
The Manchester Orchestra- Colly Strings
Muse- Map Of the Problematique, Exo-Politics
Norah Jones- Nightengale, Humble Me
The Postal Service- Brand New Colony, The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
Regina Spektor- Samson, On The Radio, Hotel Song, Edit, Loveology, Somedays
Something Corporate- Konstantine
Tegan and Sara- The Con, Nineteen, I Can't Take It, When I get up, Back in Your Head, Call It Off, Downtown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned how to play "Call It Off" by Tegan and Sarah...oh, 'tis a beautiful song. (19 is awesome too) And we are going to see them in November...just thought I'd let you know.

Fran Bonzelaar said...

My sister is going to that concert too, I'm jealous. Although it will never be better than when we saw them, that was so amazing!

Jack said...

I know this post is old but, I just wanted to tell you that "Waiting In Vain" is my favorite Bob Marley song and quite possibly one of my all-time favorite songs. Just thought I'd tell you that. I hope all is well Fran...

-jack-