Thursday, September 13, 2007

Goodbyes suck

Tomorrow morning at 9 AM I will take a bus to San Jose, and I will be living there for three months. No more surfing everyday, no more seeing the people that I met here, no more beach, at least during the week. Jacó really grew on me, I'm going to be so sad to leave this place... but I am really excited to get to San Jose.

Last night we went to this little bar on the beach and just sat in the sand watching the waves. I think I have to live by an ocean when I have a family. I just have to.

Yesterday my surf instructor Estevan took us to the waterfall about an hour away. It was huge with three different cascades. It was possible to jump into the second on because the water had cut this pool that is 18 feet deep. It was so fun, it was such a long way down. My surf instructors were so much fun, I'm going to miss them so much, goodbyes suck!

Chau Jacó




1 comment:

firehead257 said...

the picture of you jumping is awesome

is there such thing as holy envy?

if there is, I have it.