Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tan emocionada, voy a hacer poo poo en mis pantalones

So I have three friends who I have been my best friends since middle school, and one since we were 4 years old. Audrey, Anna, and Kirsten. This year, we have scattered to all different parts of the globe. I of course am in Central America until December. Kirsten is in Mount Pleasant, MI going to school at Central all year. Audrey is going to Central for the fall semester also, but in January she is going to school in England. Anna is an Au Pair in Barcelona until June. The longest I have went without seeing these girls has probably been about two or three weeks. When I get back I will see Audrey for two weeks, then she's off to Europe.

So I asked my friend Katy what she thought about going back to Europe for spring break (We went to Paris last year together). Of course she was all about it. We are going to Barcelona for a week to visit Anna and Audrey is going to meet us there! To make things more exciting, my dad told me today that he wants to come with us!

We of course are changing planes in Amsterdam once again, just to keep the tradition going.

And for those of you who didn't get it, the title of this post means "So excited, I am going to poop my pants."

No comments: