Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blah.

I just got back to work today after being gone for over two weeks. It’s strange how I get so sick of something, and after taking a break from it, I realize how much I take it for granted. There are girls here that I love SO much and really pray will come to know Jesus someday. I was walking through the halls of the capitol today just absorbing the beauty of the painted walls like I did when I first started working here. I hate how much I take things for granted. When I came to work today I had sort of forgotten that Charlie died, and I was expecting to see him. When I got here I remembered, and it sucked. I think that I maybe block it out of my head sometimes because I miss him too much if I think about it. I just got some crappy news; I’m in a strange mood.

I just told Brett this:
“I know I like to take control of things myself sometimes but I think I need to ask questions and get it all out before I can really step back and realize that God is God, and I am just an idiot.”

I think I need to realize that more. I miss Paris, I miss Anna C and our late night conversations about how to save the world, I hope her week is going well.

No comments: