Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fran BONZELAAR

Its been awhile since I have been on here, but this blog is in desperate need of an update on my life. If you are reading this blog, I am pretty sure you already know... The wedding was a blast! Everyone involved was such a huge help and did a great job. Especially Tricia with the cakes!


...and we are absolutely loving being married.



We went to my parent's cabin in Kentucky and spent a week secluded from the world. It was so relaxing and calming after a crazy few months. Throwing a wedding together in only about 2 months is quite a task! I have been really busy since we got back from Kentucky because I had to miss a whole week of school. I have been playing catch up with homework and at the same time trying to move my stuff in to our house. Hopefully life will settle down a bit now, things have been crazy. It was such an amazing experience but I am glad its over so I can breath. We have really missed out on a lot of time hanging out with our freinds the past few months with so much stuff to do. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal now.

No comments: