Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Estoy en Costa Rica

I arrived in Costa Rica at about noon today. Yes, they played "The Last Mimsy" on the plane ride here (you will only think that is funny if you went on the mission trip to Mexico). It was amazing to see Carlos and Gladys rushing towards me to kiss me on the cheek and welcome me to their home. We drove for about 45 minutes to get to their house. This is the coolest place I have ever been. It really reminds me a lot of Europe, not at all what I expected. The city is filled with art and architecture. We went downtown for dinner tonight, here are some pictures from my time in Costa Rica so far.








Tomorrow I will get up and drive the the pacific coast to a town called Jaco (where there is currently a tsunami warning). I will go to the language school there for a month. Check out the school's website if you want to : www.schooloftheworld.org

1 comment:

devon said...

This is all so amazing Fran!! I am glad that things are going so smoothly!

I miss you tons! =)
I Love you!