Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bummer

So a hard situation got even harder. I went to write some emails on Sunday and my lap top wouldn't turn on. I freaked out because the only thing keeping me sane was being able to talk to everyone at home. I took a bus into San Jose and met Carlos and he took me to the toshiba store. They said that my mother board was shot and it will be ready next Monday. Luckily it was under warranty. Feel free to keep sending me emails, and I will try to make it to an internet cafe as much as I can but I'm not sure how that will all work out. So if I dont email you back for awhile then that is why. Please pray for me.

-Fran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Faith must be tested, because it can only become your intimate possession through conflict .... Believe steadfastly on Him and everything that challenges you will strengthen your faith." --Oswald Chambers
"We have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end." --Hebrews 3:14

just read this today and your post reminded me of it. thought i would pass it along. praying for you.