Monday, July 25, 2005

Lj's/Xangas of my fellow high school girls

So Audrey and I were looking through the live journals and Xangas of High school girls, and some of them made us chuckle. We decided to make our own example of one.
This basically sums up the typical high school girl's Online Journal:

______________________________________________________________________________________
heres a few picz of me just playin around being bored, I look really bad HAHAH LOL, I like just woke up from a nap, so
I mean my hair is kinda messed up and my eye lashes are totally not curled.

This is Auderz, she was like totally not ready for this pic. hehehehe. This is me and Auderz hehehehehehehehe. Kisses, muah LOL. We are so CCCCuuuuraaaaazzzyyy! OOOMMMMGGGG we look so bad!

"all a Girl really needs:

are her best friends * a

closet full of clothes

and* a cute boy to kiss."

______________________________________________________

Requirements for a high school girl's online journal:

1) You must have a bunch of pictures of yourself hitting seductive poses.

2) Each picture must have an explaination of how bad you look in them, when really, you spent 3 hours getting ready to take them.

3)The colors of the text have to change frequently enough to give the reader a seizure.

4) You must only use internet grammar. On plural wordz, replace the "s" with a "z".

5)Each entry must be topped off with an extremely touching and meaningful quote, like the one in my example.

5 comments:

Leana said...

It's funny 'cause it's true. It's like a whole other language. A language I don't ever want to know.

Anonymous said...

its so true omgosh.. but i am part of the xanga community.. so don't hate



yeahhhhhhhhh


JK! hahahahehehehooho

Anonymous said...

haha that has to be the funniest thing ever..

Dan Price said...

That is one of the funniest blog posts ever!

Brett said...

okay, i didn't know you had a blog until I saw your comment on mine... I know this post is really old, but wow... funny stuff.