Friday, December 05, 2008

An Update/ Una Actualiza

It's time for a random update about my life. Everything is going really well. I'm done with my exams on Thursday, and I can't wait. I am so ready to have a little time to organize things around the house, train the puppy, and hopefully paint a few canvases that I have been wanting to get at but haven't had time for. I am planning on finishing out the rest of this year at LCC, and then going to MSU for ESL, Spanish, and a teaching certificate. I applied to MSU in September and should hopefully hear back from them soon. Keith and I have been married for three months now and we are loving every single bit of it. We are in love with our little puppy also, but we wish she would just tell us when she has to go outside instead of pooping right in front of the door. She is getting much better though, she is learning very quickly.

Keith and I are now helping out with Riv Kids large group once a month, and it has been a lot of fun. It's kind of embarrassing when there are other adults in the room that we know, because we are being as cheesy as we can possibly be to keep the kid's attention.

In one week I will have been home from Costa Rica for one year. Its crazy to me that it has already been a year! All of the experiences are so fresh in my mind still. Keith and I are planning a trip in either August or December of next year. I cant wait to show him all around and let him in to my experience that so greatly shaped who I am. It is going to be impossible to show him everything that I want to show him in a week. I for sure want to teach him how to surf though. Ok, that's about as random as a post can get, but that's all I have for now. ¡Tengan buen día!

2 comments:

Casey Scenery said...

The dog is really cute. Was it hard to find a breeder?

Fran Bonzelaar said...

It was hard to find a good price,Labradoodles can sell for up to $2000. We did a lot of searching online and found an Amish farm that had them for a good price.