Sunday, April 01, 2007

I think I've figured it out...?

It's been a season of life for me where I have done a lot of thinking. Recent events have made me see that I need to do some more planning on what I really want my life to look like, and what dreams and goals I have that are really realistic. I feel like I have finally come to a point where I've figured some stuff out, and that feels good. Italy is a no go. I think that my previous desire to go there was a combination of me freaking out/being selfish/having unrealistic and useless goals. I'm now planning on going away for a couple of months this fall to learn Spanish and do some missionary work in Latin or South America. I am excited that God has put this desire in my heart. I live with my parents and go to LCC, I have some growing up to do. I feel like this type of thing, pushing myself far outside of my comfort zone, spreading the gospel to people who have never heard it, is exactly what I need to grow as a person, and to also draw closer to God. So keep in mind that I just decided all of this over the past 48 hours and really had a change of heart after hearing Noel's message tonight. Please pray for what is in store for me, whatever that might be.

1 comment:

Eric Henry said...

So cool that you are really thinking about the decisions you make!