Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ouch, I feel so bad... you little twerp


Bet that hurt... Posted by Hello


My little sister is suspended from school for tomorrow (Which is her birthday). A boy was making fun of her at her track meet and saying some really mean things to her, and she got so mad that she kicked him in the jewels! I don't want to laugh, but I don't feel bad for this kid at all. I know it wasn't right for her to do what she did, but what a little jerk. I hate it when kids are bullies. Luckily, my sister is the kind of girl who will just teach him a lesson and forget about it, other kids don't forget it when they are bullied, and it drives them to do some scary crap. So the moral of the story is don't bully people.

I've got a game Vs. Everett today, but I'm not playing in it because I'm still sick. I have to go get ready though, Have a nice day!

No comments: